Collection of Information
Technocraft collects information in different ways and we use this information primarily to provide the user with the Service. We also may use this information to personalize and continually improve the Service.
1. We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide.
“Personal Information” means information which identifies a particular individual, including but not limited to, first and last name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and payment card information. Personal Information is collected at the consent of the user and is used to manage the user’s account and for other purposes as specified below. In the case that the user engages a third party service provider to manage your account, including but not limited to Amazon, Google, or the App Store, Technocraft will have access to the Personal Information you provide to such a third party service provider for the purpose of managing your account with us. Personal Information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
2. We collect Other Information when you use the service and/or log into your account.
“Other Information” means any information that does not identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, a particular person. Other Information includes, but is not limited to, browser and device information, app usage data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, and photographic data collected when using the Application.
Anonymous and aggregated information, including demographic information, location information, and other information provided by you, is also considered Other Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
3. About Cookies and Other Technology
You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all of the functionality of the Service.
Use of Information
1. We may use Personal Information about you for the following purposes:
- Account Management: Technocraft will use your payment card information and related payment and account information, as well as your name and mailing address if applicable, for the purpose of filling your purchases or collecting payment of recurring fees, as applicable. When payment is made via a third party service provider, we may access Personal Information about you through the third party service provider to facilitate any necessary business transactions, including but not limited to those mentioned above.
- Communications: We may communicate with you about your use of the Service and for other customer service purposes, including but not limited to providing requested information, giving important information about the Service, and sending promotions, surveys, advertisements, and offers (consistent with applicable laws and the choices available to you as described below).
- Customer Support: When you interact with our customer service support representatives via email, telephone, or in person, we may collect Personal Information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, and information relating to a support or service issue. We use this information to provide you with customer and service support.
- Promotions: If you enter into a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those promotions. To the extent that the terms and conditions of any such promotion regarding the treatment of Personal Information about you conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of the promotion will control.
- Customization: We may use information you provide, including but not limited to, age, gender, birth date, location, and other information to tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Service.
- Addressing Violations: In the case of a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Service, we may use the information you provide to address those violations.
- Other Purposes: We may use the information you provide for other purposes incidental to the foregoing.
1. We may use Other Information about you for the following purposes:
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. Examples of how we use Other Information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Server Log Information: We and our service providers use server log information for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with Technocraft’s servers, and administering our websites. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, the time(s) of your visit(s) to the Site and/or use of the Application, and the web page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. Please note that we treat IP addresses, user log files, and related information as Other Information, except where we are required under applicable laws to treat any such information as Personal Information.
- Research and Service Enhancement: Technocraft may use uploaded activity data in an anonymous and aggregated manner that would not personally identify you for purposes of enhancing the quality of the Service and the Application, and to better understand how users access and use our Site and Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis.
- Marketing and Advertising: We may use your information to display and evaluate the effectiveness of targeted advertisements to you on our Site and to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- User Posted Content: User Posted Content may be reused by Technocraft to aggregate data about a particular activity or location and/or included in consolidated formats. (i.e. a golf couse page may include photos of the course taken by users).
Disclosure of Information
It is the policy of Technocraft not to use or share Personal Information about users in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
However, we may disclose Personal and Other Information about users for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
1. Disclosure of information for the facilitation of business
- Affiliates: We may disclose information we collect from you to our affiliates and subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, these providers may help us administer and maintain our Site and Application. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information, and to only use such information for the purposes of which they have been engaged by us.
- Business Transfers: We may transfer the information we have collected from you in the event we sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the information described in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
2. Disclosure of information for legal and other purposes
- In Response to Legal Process: We, in our sole discretion, may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Others: We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate , prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our License or this Policy.
- Aggregate and Non-identifying Information: We may share aggregate and non-identifying information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- User Posted Content: Any information that you post using the Application or the Site may be viewable by other users. Technocraft is not responsible for the privacy of any information that you choose to post, or for the accuracy of any information contained in those postings. Any information that you disclose becomes public information. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Third-Party Links : Our Sites and Applications may contain links to other third party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead, is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Commitment to Security
Technocraft has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our networks and systems related to the Site, the Service, and the Application, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
You should take steps to protect against the unauthorized access to your password, computer, and web-enabled device, among other things, by signing off after using a shared computer, inserting a password on your web-enabled device, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. Our Site and Application are not designed for children under 13. Only those persons age 13 or older may create an account with us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Technocraft takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information we collect from you is accurate, complete, and current. You may request access and request that erroneous or inaccurate Personal Information be updated. You may also request that your Personal Information be deleted. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity and conduct an appropriate investigation before implementing your request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. To cancel the transfer of data and information, uninstall the Application.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain in our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Revisions to the Policy
Technocraft reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our License Agreement, and our other policies and agreements at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any changes to the Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the bottom of this page.
Any questions or requests regarding this Policy or the Service, including requests for access to, correction and/or deletion of data, can be directed to the following address:
- Address: 〒953-0012 Niigata city Nishikan-ku Echizenhama 6985-2 JAPAN
- Last modified: July 1, 2016